Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm 22 weeks old now :)


Hi all! Little Miss G here,

I have discovered something. My legs and feet! I just love to stretch them, and move them all over whenever I can. It is especially fun to bounce off the side of my room. I have noticed that it is getting a little cramped in here though. Note to self: I must speak to the landlord about a bigger place.

Anyway,

Things are going well. I sleep a lot, but find the best time to get up and explore is around 10:00 in the evening. I feel this timing works out well, but I think I am the only one who feels this way. Oh well, it is my favorite time of day, and I plan on keeping that habit up for as long as I can. I could get pretty used to being up at night. hhmmmmmmm...

My mom and dad went to the doctor yesterday and she liked the sound of my heart. I am fixin' to grow a lot more, but am on target for 22 weeks. My mom is putting on a little weight. Hey don't look at me, she is the one who eats so much. I just take what I get! She is a pretty generous mom though. Lots of raisins, strawberries, and yogurt. My favorites!!!

Well that is all for now. Back to sleep for a while. I have a busy night of exploring ahead of me. ;)

I will talk to you again soon....ok?

xo,
little miss g