Friday, February 25, 2005



Hi again, it's me, little G.

Well, my mom and dad kind of met me the other day! Well not officially ( I have penciled them in for July 22nd. I am booked and have much to do before then.) but none the less they got to see me up close. I was happy to let them find out some important things about me and learn a few of my secrets. My favorite thing to do is to put my arms behind my head. I also like to play with my hands and rub my eyes.

I was fine with all the talk about my face, my brain and my heart, my arms and legs, fingers and toes, my tummy and spine, but became a little bashful when the doctor tried to get personal. I wasn't about to just flaunt myself for everyone to see. My mom and dad were a bit sad, so they looked one more time. I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I let them see really quick.

Soooooo..........here I am letting you all know... that I am little Miss G, the new gal in your lives.

All is well in here and I am getting bigger every day...and so is my mom (ha ha ha)

Talk to you soon ok?
~xo, little miss g