Hi everyone Little G here~
Well, I was woken up from my afternoon nap the other day by this really loud noise..right in my ear. Then it came closer and sat right over my chest for several seconds. I mean come on... really now! I've been good! I've stopped makin' mom throw up and she has even gone back to her yoga classes. All I wanted was a little peace and quiet.
The monster with the loud voice didn't last long, I heard my mom laughing (which caused me to bounce about...I didn't mind though, bouncing about is pretty fun) and the Dr. saying nice things about me and my heart. My dad was there too! It was pretty neat that everyone was there to talk all about little me. After that I didn't mind so much about being woken up.
The other things I heard were that my mom has gained about seven pounds, her blood pressure, sugars, and iron are all great. I also got word that I am growing right quick. Well I should be after all the restaurant service I have been getting around these parts. It's great to get 24 hour dine in service. I recommend it.
Mom and dad will be finding out lots more about me later on this month. It is fun keeping a few secrets from them for now, cuz they will know aaaalllll about me soon enough.
Talk to you again soon ok? bye-bye! ~xo little g.